If you or someone you live with develops COVID-19 symptoms you will need to self-isolate at home along with all the other people who live with you. You should arrange to have a PCR test to see if you and all other people who live with you have COVID-19. Please look on the government website for more information on what to do as these rules may change.

Go to Klarity UK

Go to Klarity Germany